Leadership St. Vrain
Leadership St. Vrain is a program designed to provide parents and other community members the opportunity to deepen their knowledge of our district’s mission, operations and strategic priorities. The program is especially beneficial for those who want to obtain a foundation in district operations and governance and become more active participants in St. Vrain Valley Schools.
Depending on the size of the applicant pool, all applicants may not be accepted into this year’s program. However, every effort will be made to ensure that every parent is provided an opportunity to become engaged in their school or district in some way.
If you want to learn more about our school district, meet a wide variety of district officials, share information with your school community and get to know engaged parents from schools across the district, we hope you consider applying for Leadership St. Vrain. It’s a serious commitment of time, but we believe it’s an invaluable learning opportunity.
2021-2022 Leadership St. Vrain Cohort Schedule
Due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, all 2021-2022 Leadership St. Vrain meetings will be held virtually using the Zoom platform. Meetings will run from 9:30 a.m.-11:00 a.m. on the dates listed below:
- Friday, October 8: District Finances (including input on ESSER III funding decisions)
- Friday, November 12: Governance
- Friday, December 10: Classroom Leadership & Assessment
- Friday, January 14: Digital Learning & Technology
- Friday, February 11: Student Services & Special Education
- Friday, March 11: School Culture, Engagement, and Safety
- Friday, April 8: District Operations and Construction
- Friday, May 13: Innovation and CTE