Leadership St. Vrain
Leadership St. Vrain is a program designed to provide parents and other community members the opportunity to deepen their knowledge of our district’s mission, operations and strategic priorities. The program is especially beneficial for those who want to obtain a foundation in district operations and governance and become more active participants in St. Vrain Valley Schools.
Depending on the size of the applicant pool, all applicants may not be accepted into this year’s program. However, every effort will be made to ensure that every parent is provided an opportunity to become engaged in their school or district in some way.
If you want to learn more about our school district, meet a wide variety of district officials, share information with your school community and get to know engaged parents from schools across the district, we hope you consider applying for Leadership St. Vrain. It’s a serious commitment of time, but we believe it’s an invaluable learning opportunity.
2022-2023 Leadership St. Vrain Cohort Schedule
All Leadership St. Vrain meetings will be held virtually using the Zoom platform. Meetings will run from 9:30 a.m.-11:00 a.m. on the dates listed below:
- Friday, September 16: Purpose of Public Education & Communications
- Friday, October 7: District Finances
- Friday, November 11: Governance
- Friday, December 16: Classroom Leadership & Assessment
- Friday, January 13: Digital Learning & Technology
- Friday, February 10: Special Education & Student Services
- Friday, March 10: School Culture, Engagement, and Safety
- Friday, April 14: District Operations
- Friday, May 12: Innovation and CTE