Below are the steps you will take in order to finalize your employment:
- Search and apply for a job at St. Vrain Valley Schools
- Selected candidates will be interviewed
- Successful candidates will be offered position
- The Human Resources Office will contact the candidate to complete employment and payroll paperwork.
- Please bring proper identification to prove eligibility to work in the U.S. Most commonly used forms are as follows:
- Driver’s License or State Issued ID AND Social Security Card
- Driver’s License or State Issued ID AND Birth Certificate
- OR Current U.S. Passport
- For other forms of acceptable identification, please see the following Link: I9 Form
- Please bring a voided check with you for direct deposit authorization. All employees are required to have their wages directly deposited into their account or have their wages disbursed using PaychekPLUS! Elite Visa Payroll Card.
- If you are a licensed employee, you will need to bring your official transcripts, a copy of your PLACE or PRAXIS test results, and a copy of your teaching license.
If you are an instructional Paraprofessional, you will also need to bring your official transcripts to show highly qualified status for the position or a copy of one of the following: Paraeducator State Praxis, Work Keys Exam, or SVVS Paraeducator Exam (administered if necessary).
- Background Checks/Fingerprints
- All employees of St. Vrain Valley Schools are required to complete a background check and fingerprints.
- District employees will be charged $40.00 for their background check (deducted from first two pay checks).
- For certified employees, you will need to go to the Identogo website to schedule your appointment. Please contact the Human Resources Department at 303-682-7435 for the code to schedule your appointment.
- Upon completion of your employment paperwork, you will sign a Contract (licensed staff) or Notice of Assignment (classified/professional technical staff).
- You will begin work on your designated start date mutually agreed upon by you, Human Resources, and your district site supervisor.
For questions about employment and the application process, please contact the Human Resources Department at 303-682-7435.
General business hours for the Human Resources Department are 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday.