Fall 2021 Information
At this time, the district is planning for a full return to in-person learning, five days per week. As we get closer to the start of the 2021-2022 school year, St. Vrain Valley Schools will share information later this summer with families, teachers, and staff regarding the latest COVID-19 guidance and requirements from our local and state health agency partners.
While this is our plan at this time, the evolving nature of this health crisis will require us to remain flexible as we plan for the start of the school year and beyond. The Governor’s Office, as well as our local and state health departments, could issue new orders at any time that would require us to alter our current plans.
Community Coronavirus Resources
- COVID-19 Vaccine Information
- CO Exposure Notification App
- COVID-19 Testing at the SVVSD Innovation Center
- Boulder County COVID-19 Testing Sites
- Weld County COVID-19 Testing Sites
- CDPHE: Coronavirus Disease
- CDC: Coronavirus
- Boulder County: COVID-19
- Resources for Families Impacted by COVID-19
- Weld County: COVID-19
- 2-1-1 Colorado or call 2-1-1 or (866) 760-6489
- Rise Against Suicide