Registration Now Open for 2021-22 Care
Below are our policies and registration documents that can assist you with the registration process. Questions can be directed to the Site Program Manager and to the Community Schools office.
All registrations have a processing time prior to attendance to ensure students are set up to be successful in our programs. This processing time is no less than 48 hours but can be longer depending on the needs of the student. Site Program Managers will communicate directly with parents regarding student start dates and schedules.
Quick Information to Assist with the Registration Process
For School Year care, register online at stvrain.revtrak.net. For 2020-21 care, scroll to your home school and follow the links to CS Childcare. For 2021-22 enrollment, go to the CS: 21-22 K-5, Pre-K Childcare link on the main page.
2020-21 Registration Guide Instructions
2021-22 Registration Guide Instructions
Fee Schedule and Parent Handbook
Below are just a few of the precautions we are taking to protect your family during COVID-19:
- Only outdoor pick-up and drop-off will be permitted to limit the number of people entering the buildings. All parents must wear masks during drop-off and pick-up. It is very important that you allow additional time for drop-off every morning to allow for wellness checks.
- We will do wellness checks for all children at sign-in. A parent must sign off on symptoms within the last 48 hours. All campers will have their temperature recorded upon entry into the building. If a child has a temperature at or above 100.4 degrees or shows any signs or symptoms, per the local Department of Public Health, they will not be able to remain at the care program and may be asked to quarantine before returning.
- Children and Staff are required to wear masks, per CDPHE, Boulder County and SVVSD guidelines.
- Our staff members are doing frequent cleaning and disinfecting of all spaces and objects that are used during camp.
- We will be on heightened alert for symptoms and enacting a more stringent sick policy to avoid having sick children or children with potential contagious symptoms in the program.
- Children will be kept in smaller groups spread out in more program areas to reduce proximity with others.
- Increased frequency of hand-washing for staff and children throughout the day.
- Please send your child with a refillable water bottle daily as the drinking fountains have been retrofitted to water stations.
- For more detailed information, please check with your Site Program Manager.