- Refund Request of Lunch Balance
- Donations Request
- Transfer Funds Request
- Request a Letter of Eligibility
- Fee Waiving: Permissions to Share Free & Reduced Eligibility
Local Food and Wellness Resources
- Community Food Share: A food bank that strives to fight against hunger in Boulder and Broomfield Communities.
- OUR Center: A facility located in Longmont that provides several types of resources including housing, food and utilities such as rent assistance.
- Weld County Food Bank: A non-profit organization that works toward educating and alleviating communities of hunger and food insecurity by providing food and services to those in need.
- Longmont Food Rescue: A food program that redistributes nutritious food that has been deemed as “waste” by local retailers and restaurants to individuals in the Longmont community.
- Boulder County Farmers Market/ Double Up Food Bucks: Locally grown produce that partners with SNAP and WIC to provide double up bucks to use towards fresh produce on eligible foods.
- Hunger Free Colorado: A statewide food resource that partners with SNAP and Child Nutrition Programs to connect people to resources to end hunger.
Parent Advisory Committee (PAC)
The Parent Advisory Committee serves as a vital channel of communication and collaboration between parents and Nutrition Services. Committed to fostering a healthy and supportive food environment within our schools, this committee provides a platform for parents to actively engage with our nutrition programs.
Feedback and Suggestions: The committee encourages open dialogue, enabling parents to share valuable feedback and suggestions related to school meals, menu options, and nutritional initiatives.
Menu Planning Collaboration: Members actively participate in discussions on menu planning, ensuring that diverse preferences, dietary needs, and cultural considerations are taken into account.
Nutritional Education: The committee acts as a conduit for disseminating information about the nutritional value of school meals, helping parents make informed choices for their children.
Community Outreach: Collaborating with Nutrition Services, the committee engages in community outreach initiatives to promote awareness of the importance of balanced nutrition.
Join us in making a positive impact on the nutritional experiences of our students!
PAC Meeting Schedule
The committee convenes regularly throughout the school year, virtually, to ensure ongoing communication. Meetings include updates from Nutrition Services, interactive discussions, and opportunities for parents to voice their opinions. Spanish translation is also made available.
2023-2024 PAC Meeting Schedule
|February 21, 2024
Topic: Farm to Tray & Building Community Partnerships
Guest Speaker: Kate Schulz, RDN, LD, LMNT
Colorado Beef Council
2022-2023 PAC Meeting Schedule
|January 25th, 2023
Topic: Nutrition Services Mission & Vision/In’s and Out’s of SVVS’ Meal Program
|March 15th, 2023
Topic: History of Child Nutrition Programs/Milk in School Meals/ Guest Speaker Dairy Max
|6:00 pm- 7:00 pm
Membership is open to all parents interested in contributing to the enhancement of school nutrition programs. Volunteers may join the committee at any time, and diverse representation is encouraged.