Skip to content
Local Food and Wellness Resources
- Community Food Share: A food bank that strives to fight against hunger in Boulder and Broomfield Communities.
- OUR Center: A facility located in Longmont that provides several types of resources including housing, food and utilities such as rent assistance.
- Weld County Food Bank: A non-profit organization that works toward educating and alleviating communities of hunger and food insecurity by providing food and services to those in need.
- Longmont Food Rescue: A food program that redistributes nutritious food that has been deemed as “waste” by local retailers and restaurants to individuals in the Longmont community.
- Boulder County Farmers Market/ Double Up Food Bucks: Locally grown produce that partners with SNAP and WIC to provide double up bucks to use towards fresh produce on eligible foods.
- Hunger Free Colorado: A statewide food resource that partners with SNAP and Child Nutrition Programs to connect people to resources to end hunger.