Students who have failed specific core courses have another opportunity for success through the SVVSD eCredit Recovery Program. St. Vrain Valley School District offers this hybrid credit recovery program that allows students to recover credit by retaking only the concepts in which they were previously unsuccessful through a blended learning model.
Wednesday , January 11th, 2023 – EXTENDED TO Friday, February 10th @8:00pm
Courses offered – Spring 2023 eCredit Recovery session (Not all locations offer every course):
- English 9A/B, English 10A/B, English 11 A/B, English 12 A/B
- World Studies A/B, US History A/B, US Government A/B, Personal Financial Literacy
- Algebra 1A/B, Geometry A/B, Algebra 2A/B, Int Algebra A/B
- Biology A/B, Chemistry A/B, Physics A/B (Offered at Skyline & Longmont HS ONLY)
Locations and Schedules
All Locations listed below will be following the same schedule:
Spring eCredit begins on Tuesday, Feb. 21st and ends on Thursday, May 4th
Spring eCredit runs Tuesday/Thursdays from 3:00 – 5:00pm at the following locations:
- Erie High School – Social Studies,English,Health, and PFL
- Frederick High School – Social Studies, English, Health, & PFL
- LaunchED – Math
- Longmont High School – Science
- Mead High School – Math
- Niwot High School – Science, English, & Social Studies
- Silver Creek High School – English & Social Studies
- Skyline High School – Math,Social Studies,English,Health, Science, and PFL
If the location you would like attend is FULL please CLICK HERE to fill out the waitlist.
LaunchEd will run Spring eCredit from 3:30 – 5:30 pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays (same dates above)
Final note: Meeting days/times may be subject to change depending on teacher availability at certain locations. Communication from the eLearning office and/or the eCredit teacher will make students and families aware of any of these differences, so please watch your email for notifications of these changes. Thanks in advance for your understanding!
Required Parent/Guardian Orientation:
ONLINE Parent Orientation will be REQUIRED for ALL PARENTS that have a student enrolled in the Spring 2023 eCredit Session. This orientation is a video and can be found here for English and aqui para espanol.
Once registration has ended, we will send out an email with all the information regarding this eCredit Session and a reminder about our Parent Orientation video.
If you have any questions, please call our office at 303-702-7906.
Fees and Registration
Please only register your student for ONE course at a time. If a student finishes the first course ON or BEFORE March 30th, 2023 they will given a link to register for a 2nd course and receive a discount ($75).
STUDENTS ON FREE AND REDUCED LUNCH PAY
Please only register your student for ONE course at a time. If a student finishes the first course ON or BEFORE March 30th, 2023 they will be given a link to register for a 2nd course and receive a discount ($40).