Registration is now CLOSED for Spring 2022 eCredit. Summer School eCredit will open on Monday, April 18th, so please check back then to register for that session.
Courses offered – Spring 2022 eCredit Recovery session:
- English 9A/B, English 10A/B, English 11 A/B, English 12 A/B
- World Studies A/B, US History A/B, US Government A/B, Personal Financial Literacy
- Algebra 1A/B, Geometry A/B, Algebra 2A/B, Int Algebra A/B
- Biology A/B, Chemistry A/B, Physics A/B (science offered at Erie, Skyline & Longmont HS ONLY)
Locations and Schedules (Days/Times are subject to change):
All Locations listed below will be following the same schedule:
Spring eCredit begins on Tuesday, Feb. 22nd and ends on Thursday, May 5th
Spring eCredit runs Tuesday/Thursdays from 3:00 – 5:00pm at the following locations:
- Erie High School (math and science classes only available)
- Frederick High School
- Longmont High School
- Mead High School (math classes only available)
- Niwot High School (please note English/SS teacher support will be right after school (2:45-3:30) and online during other times at this site)
- Silver Creek High School (English/SS classes only available)
- Skyline High School
LaunchEd will run Spring eCredit from 3:30 – 5:30 pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays (same dates above)
Final note: Meeting days/times may be subject to change depending on teacher availability at certain locations. Communication from the eLearning office and/or the eCredit teacher will make students and families aware of any of these differences, so please watch your email for notifications of these changes. Thanks in advance for your understanding!
Required Parent/Guardian Orientation:
ONLINE Parent Orientation will be REQUIRED for ALL PARENTS that have a student enrolled in the Spring 2022 eCredit Session. This orientation is a video and can be found here for English and aqui para espanol.
Once registration has ended, we will send out an email with all the information regarding this eCredit Session and a reminder about our Parent Orientation video.
If you have any questions, please call our office at 303-702-7906.
Fees and Registration
$215/1.0 Credit (there is an opportunity to take two courses in an eCredit session, so once the first course is finished, this discount is applied when the second course is added. Second courses should only be added once the first one is complete).
STUDENTS ON FREE AND REDUCED LUNCH PAY
$115/1.0 Credit (there is an opportunity to take two courses in an eCredit session, so once the first course is finished, this discount is applied when the second course is added. Second courses should only be added once the first one is complete)
ONLY REGISTER FOR ONE COURSE —
If you register for two now, you will miss a discount for your second course (that is only applied after you have finished your first course!).