- Monday, January 11th – Sunday, January 17th (Seniors ONLY)
- Monday, January 18th – Sunday, January 31st @ 8:00 p.m. (9th-12th Grade)
**Seats fill up fast, so register early!
Courses offered – Spring 2021 eCredit Recovery session:
- English 9A/B, English 10A/B, English 11 A/B, English 12 A/B
- World Studies A/B, US History A/B, US Government A/B, Personal Financial Literacy
- Algebra 1A/B, Geometry A/B, Algebra 2A/B, Int Algebra A/B
- Biology A/B, Chemistry A/B, Physics A/B and Health (Science offered at Skyline & Niwot HS ONLY)
Locations and Schedules (Days are Subject to change):
All Locations listed below will be following the same schedule:
February 8th, 2021 through May 5th, in Person One Day and ONLINE the other – EVERY Tuesday and Wednesday, 3 – 5 pm (attend in person on the day you are in school)
- Erie High School
- Frederick High School
- Longmont High School
- Mead High School
- Niwot High School
- Silver Creek High School
- Skyline High School
Required Parent/Guardian Orientation:
ONLINE Parent Orientation will be REQUIRED for ALL PARENTS that have a student enrolled in the Spring 2021 eCredit Session.
This Spring will be a starting off using the Hybrid Model with weekly small groups and one-on-one scheduled support meetings with teachers. You will be assigned a content expert/support teacher that will help you set goals, answer questions and keep you on pace to finish your online course. There will be a mandatory Parent Orientation either on WEBEX or a Video with a Questionnaire. Once Registration has ended on Sunday, January 31st, we will send out an email with all the information regarding this eCredit Session and Parent Orientation. If you have any questions, please call our office at 303-702-7906.
Fees and Registration
STUDENTS ON FREE AND REDUCED LUNCH PAY
Sophomores, Juniors and Seniors ONLY may register for a SECOND COURSE AFTER COMPLETING THEIR 1st COURSE by March 18th, 2021.