Professional Development Opportunities
The Office of Professional Development supports district staff with a variety of learning opportunities.
- District classes are taught by both district staff and by outside instructors and cover a wide range of topics including:
- Classroom Management
- Using Technology in the Classroom
- Mentor Training
- Design Thinking
- Mental Health
- Curriculum Adoptions
- District Staff also have the option to design their own learning plan using the Professional Development Models. Additional information can be found on the PD Models webpage.
- Professional Development Coaches and Mentors meet with staff new to the district throughout the year as they move through the induction process.
- Funds are provided to each school to support learning at the building level.