Below is a step-by-step guide on what to expect if you need transportation for your student(s).
Accessing the transportation application:
- The transportation application window for the 2023-2024 school year is now available.
- The Transportation application is only a request, not a guarantee of service. Please click the link below to begin the process after you review all directions.
- All families will be prompted to create an account, providing the parent’s name, home address, and phone number. You will create a login email and password for a one-time account creation.
- When prompted, log in by entering the email and password previously created.
- When prompted, enter student information and complete your student’s profile.
- After completing your first student’s profile, either update (save) or add another student to your account and complete an additional student profile.
Beginning your application:
- Click “Begin Application” to apply for transportation for your student.
- Please note: If your family has a split custody arrangement, look for the check box to select and indicate you are interested in transportation to both addresses. You must provide the alternate address, and it MUST show in Infinite Campus as an alternate address. To update your address information in Infinite Campus, please contact the office at your student’s current school.
- Select the student’s name for the application. If you entered multiple students you will have the option for each student.
- Select “Transportation Application.”
- Applicant student grade levels will appear, click the button marked “Select” and select the school to which you are requesting transportation.
- To complete your transportation application, select “Complete New Application.”
- When prompted, enter the information requested in the transportation application for St. Vrain Valley Schools. Click to proceed.
- You will see a confirmation page showing your confirmation number, you will also receive an email at the email address provided confirming the application submission.
Checking your application status:
- Applications are processed on a continual basis and you will be notified through the family dashboard and by email when your application is actively in process.
- Your application status can be viewed in your family dashboard. You will receive an email when there is a status change. Please be sure your email address is current.
If you have questions about the transportation application process or need assistance with technology or the online application, please contact any school’s main office for support.