St. Vrain Valley Schools values the health and well-being of its employees and seeks to establish and maintain a culture of health and wellness that encourages and supports healthy behaviors, a sense of community and an improved quality of life. As part of that commitment, the district offers a choice of medical plans and access to comprehensive wellness programming.
- Delta Dental and Child Orthodontia
- VSP Vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Benefits Guide 2023
- Benefits Open Enrollment Guide 2024
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Surprise Billing Notice
- Click here to pay your premiums
Benefits On the Go– The district has a benefits app which allows employees to access and print generic ID cards, quickly find benefits-related information, locate in-network medical providers and more—all in one easy-to-access site. The app is a living document so check back often to see what’s new!
Personal Development and Employee Wellbeing
SVVSD offers numerous wellness/fitness programs, educational assistance, and developmental programs to enhance employee well-being and development.
- Corporate Fitness Discounts
- Wellness Classes and Education
- Professional Growth
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health Coaching