eCredit Summer 2021 Registration begins April 19th!
What is eCredit?
Students who have failed specific core courses have another opportunity for success through the SVVSD eCredit Recovery Program. St. Vrain Valley School District offers this hybrid credit recovery program that allows students to recover credit by retaking only the concepts in which they were previously unsuccessful through a blended learning model. The eCredit program uses the award-winning K-12 software-based curriculum from Edmentum which is aligned with both the state content standards and the St. Vrain Valley School District Scope and Sequence.
June 7th, 2021- June 25th, 2021
*June 28th-July 2nd will be utilized for targeted instruction, special circumstances, and extensions as needed.
Summer School Locations:
Erie High School,
Frederick High School
St. Vrain LaunchEd Virtual Academy
Longmont High School
Mead High School
Niwot High School (Will be held at Sunset Middle School)
Olde Columbine/St. Vrain Online Global/Digital Learning Academy
Silver Creek High School
Skyline High School
What will summer eCredit look like:
This summer session will be in-person at the eCredit location where you register. You will be assigned a content expert/support teacher that will help you set goals, get questions answered and help keep you on-pace to finish your course on time. Please only REGISTER FOR ONE COURSE. In order for your student to take a 2nd course they will need to finish their first course by JUNE 17th and will be given a separate link to register.
Students and guardians will receive a program overview email with all additional details on June 1st. Students will then receive an email with detailed information about your specific course from your teacher on June 3rd.
- English 9A/B, English 10A/B, English 11 A/B, English 12 A/B
- World Studies A/B, US History A/B, US Government A/B
- Algebra 1A/B, Geometry A/B, Algebra 2A/B, Int Algebra A/B
- Health, Personal Financial Literacy
- Biology A/B, Chemistry A/B, and Physics A/B (Not available at Erie or Silver Creek)
- Input your name EXACTLY as it appears in Infinite Campus.
- Please ensure you are registering for the correct location.
- Please check your transcript and confirm that you have failed the course you are registering for.
- For questions: Call our office at 303-702-7906.
Click here to Register for Summer 2021 eCredit Recovery (DO NOT REGISTER FOR MORE THAN ONE COURSE! IF YOUR STUDENT FINISHES THEIR COURSE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO REGISTER THEN)
Please Note: If your school/location is full when you try and register, please fill out this form to get on our waitlist. If you are not contacted by June 3rd, please plan to register for fall eCredit, as we didn’t have enough extra seats this summer.