eCredit Summer 2021 is FULL!
At this point, all spots for eCredit Summer School have been filled. If you are still in need of course, please talk to your school’s counselor about other options to recover this credit and/or check back in August when we begin registration for our fall eCredit 2021.
What is eCredit?
Students who have failed specific core courses have another opportunity for success through the SVVSD eCredit Recovery Program. St. Vrain Valley School District offers this hybrid credit recovery program that allows students to recover credit by retaking only the concepts in which they were previously unsuccessful through a blended learning model. The eCredit program uses the award-winning K-12 software-based curriculum from Edmentum which is aligned with both the state content standards and the St. Vrain Valley School District Scope and Sequence.
June 7th, 2021- June 25th, 2021
*June 28th-July 2nd will be utilized for targeted instruction, special circumstances, and extensions as needed.
- English 9A/B, English 10A/B, English 11 A/B, English 12 A/B
- World Studies A/B, US History A/B, US Government A/B
- Algebra 1A/B, Geometry A/B, Algebra 2A/B, Int Algebra A/B
- Health, Personal Financial Literacy
- Biology A/B, Chemistry A/B, and Physics A/B (Not available at Erie or Silver Creek)