eCredit Sessions Available –
9th Grade Unit Recovery Registration: December 19th, 2022 – January 17, 2023
Seniors ONLY Session Registration: December 6th, 2022 – January 10th, 2023
Spring 2023 Session Registration: January 11th – February 8th, 2023
Summer 2023 Session Registration: April 18th – May 29th, 2023
Students who have failed specific core courses have another opportunity for success through the SVVSD eCredit Recovery Program. St. Vrain Valley School District offers this hybrid credit recovery program that allows students to recover credit by retaking only the concepts in which they were previously unsuccessful through a blended learning model. The eCredit program uses the award-winning K-12 software-based curriculum from Edmentum which is aligned with both the state content standards and the St. Vrain Valley School District Scope and Sequence.
- We currently offer high school credit recovery courses in Math, Social Studies, English, Science and Health, and Personal Financial Literacy.
- As a hybrid option for recovering credit, the eCredit program offers students the opportunity to meet face-to-face with licensed teachers after-school, as well as the flexibility of completing their coursework online from anywhere and at any time.
- In order to receive final credit in the SVVSD eCredit recovery program, students in the program must successfully complete required coursework, quizzes and tests within the ten-week session.
- Students participating in the eCredit Recovery Program receive academic support from a licensed teacher.
- Teachers closely monitor student progress and communicate frequently with students, guardians and counselors.
- Students in the during-the-day program are mentored daily by a certified teacher.
- Students earn letter grades towards graduation for successful completion of each course.
- Typically, each school year we will run two ten-week sessions (fall session starts in September and spring session in February). Our Senior Session in January offers a four-week, seniors-only online sprint session. In June we offer a summer session, which runs three-weeks (M-F).
Please see the links in the left sidebar to see specifics for the sessions we are offering this year.