The District Accountability/Accreditation Committee’s primary purpose is to monitor and support the academic achievement of District students. The committee offers patrons, students, and staff the opportunity to become involved with the improvement of the educational system.
The committee serves as an advisory panel to the Board of Education and reports to the Board as directed in state law.
2023-2024 Committee Members
- Ann Reed – Executive Director on Special Assignment
- Jamie Ball – Executive Director of Assessment
- Sean Corey – Principal, Legacy Elementary
- Jessica Cervantes – Principal, Firestone Charter Academy
- Mark Spencer – Principal, Westview Middle School
- Joan Martin – Retired Teacher/Community Member
- Nannette McMurtry – Assistant Principal, St. Vrain LaunchEd Virtual School/Parent Member
- Andrew Moore – Principal, Lyons Elementary/Parent Member
- Michelle Sulek – SVVS Education Foundation/Community member
Meeting Minutes and Agendas
Unified Improvement Plan
For more information on school accountability, please visit the Colorado Department of Education (CDE) website.