Project Launch Elementary School
*Registration is now open, however there are limited spots available. Please contact your student’s school for the registration form.
Through Project Launch, elementary students can strengthen their reading and math skills over the summer in a fun, friendly camp-like environment. They will receive small classroom instruction from high-quality St. Vrain teachers, allowing them to get extra support for a great start on the upcoming school year.
- Exiting K – 4th graders are eligible
- Monday – Thursday, June 5-29, 2023
- Full day program: 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Transportation provided
- Breakfast, lunch & afternoon snack provided
- Students who have completed the 2022-2023 school year in the St. Vrain Valley School District can enroll in this free program.
Program Site Locations
- Alpine Elementary
- Burlington Elementary
- Central Elementary
- Columbine Elementary
- Eagle Crest Elementary
- Erie Elementary
- Indian Peaks Elementary
- LaunchED Virtual Academy
- Mead Elementary
- Mountain View Elementary
- Prairie Ridge Elementary
- Red Hawk Elementary
- Rocky Mountain Elementary
- Sanborn Elementary
- Soaring Heights PK-8
- Thunder Valley K-8
- Timberline PK-8
Registration information will be shared via your school’s newsletter. For additional program information, please contact your child’s classroom teacher, literacy specialist, or principal.
For additional questions, please contact:
Cathy O’Donnell, Elementary Project Launch Director
Project Launch Middle School
Project Launch Middle School is a four-week, 16-day summer focus program for incoming sixth, seventh, and eighth grade students. Through Project Launch Middle School students can strengthen their reading and math skills in a rigorous and engaging environment. Students will receive small classroom instruction from high-quality St. Vrain educators, allowing them to get extra support for the upcoming school year.
- Dates: June 5-29, 2023
- Time: 6 hour day
- Transportation provided from specific pick-up sites
- Breakfast and lunch provided
- Students are able to enroll in this free program at the middle school they are enrolled in for the 2023-2024 school year
To register, please contact your student’s middle school.