Students who have failed specific core courses have another opportunity for success through the SVVSD eCredit Recovery Program. St. Vrain Valley School District offers this hybrid credit recovery program that allows students to recover credit by retaking only the concepts in which they were previously unsuccessful through a blended learning model.
Fall 2023 eCredit Registration OPENS on Tuesday, August 15th for SENIORS and ALL OTHERS on Friday, August 25th and ENDS on Wednesday, September 6th.
If you aren’t sure what course to register for, we recommend reaching out to your counselor ASAP about what options you have.
Courses offered – Fall 2023 eCredit Recovery session:
Please note that due to teacher availability not all sites offer every course shown below:
- English 9A/B, English 10A/B, English 11 A/B, English 12 A/B
- World Studies A/B, US History A/B, US Government A/B, Personal Financial Literacy
- Algebra 1A/B, Geometry A/B, Algebra 2A/B, Int Algebra A/B
- Biology A/B, Chemistry A/B, Physics A/B and Health
PLEASE NOTE: Not all sites will offer every course listed above. Availability of teachers for that content area determine what courses will be offered.
Locations and Schedules
- Fall eCredit begins on Tues., Sept. 12th and ends on Thurs., Nov. 16th.
- Fall eCredit runs Tuesday/Thursdays from 3:00 – 5:00 pm at the following locations:
- Erie High – English, Social Studies, PFL and Health
- Frederick High – English, Social Studies, PFL and Health
- Longmont High – Science and Health
- Mead High – English, Social Studies, PFL, Math, and Science
- Niwot High – English, Social Studies, PFL, Health and Science
- Silver Creek – Math, Science, and Health
- Skyline High – Math, Health, and Science
- Launch Ed HS – Math (Only for Launch Ed and Lyons HS students)
- Launch Ed Session will meet Tuesday and Thursdays virtual from 3:30-5:30.
- Final note: Meeting days may be subject to change depending on teacher availability at certain locations. Communication from the eLearning office and/or the eCredit teacher will make students and families aware of any last-minute changes. Thanks in advance for your understanding!
Required Parent/Guardian Orientation
ONLINE Parent Orientation will be REQUIRED for ALL PARENTS/GUARDIANS that have a student enrolled in the Fall 2023 eCredit Session. This orientation is a 12-minute video that will need to be completed before the eCredit start date.
Once Registration has ended on Wednesday, September 6th, we will send out an email with all the information regarding this eCredit Session and a reminder that guardians must view this Parent/Guardian Orientation.
If you have any questions, please email [email protected] or call our office at 303-702-7906.
Fees and Registration
Please only register your student for ONE course at a time. If a student finishes the first course ON or BEFORE October 12th, 2023 they will given a link to register for a 2nd course and receive a discount ($75).
STUDENTS ON FREE AND REDUCED LUNCH PAY
Please only register your student for ONE course at a time. If a student finishes the first course ON or BEFORE October 12th, 2023 they will given a link to register for a 2nd course and receive a discount ($40).
If your site is full (we will update the above list of locations and/or an error message will generate in RevTrak), please use this form to join our waitlist. If any spots are available elsewhere, eLearning staff will reach out to the waitlist by Sept. 7th. If you fill out the waitlist and do NOT hear from eLearning by Sept. 8th, please reach out to your counselor about other options.
If your school location is filled, please go to this link to be put on our waitlist.
Our Next Session: Spring 2024 – CLICK HERE for more information.