Fall 2022 eCredit Registration is NOW CLOSED. Our Spring Registration opens on Wednesday, January 11th.
If you aren’t sure what course to register for, we recommend reaching out to your counselor ASAP about what options you have.
Courses offered – Fall 2022 eCredit Recovery session:
Please note that due to teacher availability not all sites offer every course shown below:
- English 9A/B, English 10A/B, English 11 A/B, English 12 A/B
- World Studies A/B, US History A/B, US Government A/B, Personal Financial Literacy
- Algebra 1A/B, Geometry A/B, Algebra 2A/B, Int Algebra A/B
- Biology A/B, Chemistry A/B, Physics A/B and Health
Please note that science is only offered at Longmont, Niwot, and Skyline high schools for the FALL 2022 session.
Locations and Schedules
- Fall eCredit begins on Tues., Sept. 13th and ends on Thurs., Nov. 17th.
- Fall eCredit runs Tuesday/Thursdays from 3:00 – 5:00 pm at the following locations:
- Erie High – English, Social Studies, and Math
- Frederick High – English, Social Studies, Math (Geometry, Algebra 1A/1B)
- Launch Ed High – English & Social Studies
- Longmont High – English, Social Studies, & Science
- Mead High – Math
- Niwot High – English, Social Studies, and Science
- Silver Creek – English & Social Studies
- Skyline High – English, Social Studies, Math, and Science
- LaunchEd will run Fall eCredit from 3:30 – 5:30 pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays (same as the eCredit dates above). Students that are currently enrolled in LaunchEd High School, will be given seat priority in the LaunchEd eCredit After Program.
- Final note: Meeting days may be subject to change depending on teacher availability at certain locations. Communication from the eLearning office and/or the eCredit teacher will make students and families aware of any last-minute changes. Thanks in advance for your understanding!
Required Parent/Guardian Orientation
ONLINE Parent Orientation will be REQUIRED for ALL PARENTS/GUARDIANS that have a student enrolled in the Fall 2022 eCredit Session. This orientation is a 12-minute video that will need to be completed before the eCredit start date.
Once Registration has ended on Friday, September 2nd, we will send out an email with all the information regarding this eCredit Session and a reminder that guardians must view this Parent/Guardian Orientation.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or call our office at 303-702-7906.
Fees and Registration
Please only register your student for ONE course at a time. If a student finishes the first course ON or BEFORE October 14th, 2022 they will given a link to register for a 2nd course and receive a discount ($75).
STUDENTS ON FREE AND REDUCED LUNCH PAY
Please only register your student for ONE course at a time. If a student finishes the first course ON or BEFORE October 14th, 2022 they will given a link to register for a 2nd course and receive a discount ($40).
If your site is full (we will update the above list of locations and/or an error message will generate in RevTrak), please use this form to join our waitlist. If any spots are available elsewhere, eLearning staff will reach out to the waitlist by Sept. 9th. If you fill out the waitlist and do NOT hear from eLearning by Sept. 9th, please reach out to your counselor about other options.
CLICK HERE to Register for the FALL 2022 eCredit Session (Registration is CLOSED)
If your school location is filled, please go to this link to be put on our waitlist.
Our Next Sessions: For information about our Spring 2023 session CLICK HERE.