Registration has closed for Fall 2021 After School eCredit.
If you did not get registered for eCredit this fall, please reach out to your counselor about other options or check back in January 2022 when Spring Registration will open for After School eCredit in the Spring.
Courses offered – Fall 2021 eCredit Recovery session:
Please note that due to teacher availability not all sites offer all of these classes.
- English 9A/B, English 10A/B, English 11 A/B, English 12 A/B
- World Studies A/B, US History A/B, US Government A/B, Personal Financial Literacy
- Algebra 1A/B, Geometry A/B, Algebra 2A/B, Int Algebra A/B
- Biology A/B, Chemistry A/B, Physics A/B and Health (Science offered at Skyline & Longmont HS ONLY)
Locations and Schedules
- Fall eCredit begins on Tuesday, Sept. 14th and ends on Thursday, Nov. 18th.
- Fall eCredit runs Tuesday/Thursdays from 3:00 – 5:00 pm at the following locations:
- Erie High
- Frederick High
- Longmont High
- Mead High
- Niwot High
- Silver Creek
- Skyline High
- LaunchEd will run Fall eCredit from 3:30 – 5:30 pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays (same dates above)
- Final note: Meeting days may be subject to change depending on teacher availability at certain locations. Communication from the eLearning office and/or the eCredit teacher will make students and families aware of any last-minute changes. Thanks in advance for your understanding!
Required Parent/Guardian Orientation
ONLINE Parent Orientation will be REQUIRED for ALL PARENTS that have a student enrolled in the Fall 2021 eCredit Session. This orientation is a 12-minute video that will need to be completed before the eCredit start date.
Once Registration has ended on Wednesday, August 27th, we will send out an email with all the information regarding this eCredit Session and a reminder that guardians must view this Parent/Guardian Orientation.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at 303-702-7906.
Fees and Registration
Please only register your student for ONE course at a time. If a student finishes the first course ON or BEFORE October 14th, 2021 they will given a link to register for a 2nd course and receive a discount ($75).
STUDENTS ON FREE AND REDUCED LUNCH PAY
Please only register your student for ONE course at a time. If a student finishes the first course ON or BEFORE October 14th, 2021 they will given a link to register for a 2nd course and receive a discount ($40).
If your site is full (we will update the above list of locations and/or an error message will generate in RevTrak), please use this form to join our waitlist. If any spots are available elsewhere, eLearning staff will reach out to the waitlist by Sept. 7th. If you fill out the waitlist and do NOT hear from eLearning by Sept. 7th, please reach out to your counselor about other options.
Spring eCredit registration will start in January.