In alignment with state and county health guidelines, students and staff who test positive for COVID:
- Must isolate at home for five days from symptom onset or from the test date if there are no symptoms
- May return to work or school as long as symptoms are resolving and they have been fever free for 24 hours without the use of medication
- Should continue to mask for 5 days after returning to school or work
Quarantines and Exposures:
- Information and recommendations for exposures and quarantines can be accessed through CDPHE.
- Parents and staff should follow CDPHE’s How sick is too sick? or Que tan enfermo es demasiado enfermo? illness policy.
Staff Leave Information:
You will need to enter your time off into the absence reporting system for all days of work missed. For questions about paid staff leave during your quarantine (or care for a family member during their quarantine), including availability of Colorado Public Health Emergency Leave (PHEL), please contact Rachel Romero at [email protected] or 303-682-7282.
Public health departments
Information about COVID-19 community level case rates can be found through the CDC and your local public health departments listed below.
- Weld County Public Health and Environment
- Boulder County Public Health
- Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment
Content reviewed on 12/1/2022