Students who have failed specific core courses have another opportunity for success through the SVVSD eCredit Recovery Program. St. Vrain Valley School District offers this hybrid credit recovery program that allows students to recover credit by retaking only the concepts in which they were previously unsuccessful through a blended learning model. The eCr program uses the award winning K-12 software-based curriculum from Edmentum which is aligned with both the state content standards and the St. Vrain Valley School District Scope and Sequence.
- We currently offer high school credit recovery courses in Math, Social Studies, English, Science and Health.
- As a hybrid option for recovering credit, the eCr program offers students the opportunity to meet face to face with licensed teachers twice a week after school, as well as the flexibility of completing their coursework online from anywhere, and at any time.
- In order to receive final credit in the SVVSD eCredit recovery program, students in the program must successfully complete required coursework, quizzes and tests within the twelve week session.
- Students participating in the eCredit Recovery Program receive academic support from a licensed teacher. Teachers closely monitor student progress and communicate frequently with students, parents and counselors. Students in the during-the-day program are mentored daily by a certified teacher.
- Students earn letter grades towards graduation for successful completion of each course.
- Typically, each school year will run two twelve-week sessions, one in September and one in January and a four week summer session.