Dear St. Vrain Valley Community,
Thank you for your outstanding support in championing the growth and development of St. Vrain Valley Schools into a nationally recognized center of excellence for student engagement and 21st-century learning. Your unwavering dedication to the well-being and success of our students, teachers, staff, and schools is a testament to the outstanding community in which we live.
Niwot Elementary Traffic Plan
Niwot Elementary's (NES) new traffic plan will begin implementation on October 14th.
On this page, parents can find information pertaining to the overall changes being made to the parking area of NES, guidelines for students and parents during drop-off and pick-up, and a detailed map. Niwot community members are encouraged to leave feedback about this transition via the form provided at the bottom of the page.
Traffic Plan Overview:
- Relocate school bus load/unload zone to designated bus lane on Morton Road
- Add approximately 30 new parking spaces in the former school bus load/unload zone
- Designate existing “Kiss and Catch” lane for westbound traffic on Morton Road
- Add second “Kiss and Catch” lane for eastbound traffic on Morton Road
- Add approximately 20 new staff parking spaces in the southeast corner of the school
- Add signage that prohibits stopping, parking and idling on Morton Road, Marathon Road and Walker Drive between the hours of 8:30 - 9:30 a.m. and 2:30 - 4:00 p.m. (excluding special events)