Dear St. Vrain Valley Community,
Thank you for your outstanding support in championing the growth and development of St. Vrain Valley Schools into a nationally recognized center of excellence for student engagement and 21st-century learning. Your unwavering dedication to the well-being and success of our students, teachers, staff, and schools is a testament to the outstanding community in which we live.
Summer School, Camps & Enrichment
There are many activities taking place throughout the district during the summer month. St. Vrain Valley Schools offers a variety of summer programs for all ages, as well as professional development for staff. Programs listed below may be full - contact the school or program directly with inquiries. Check with your local school for additional programs that might be available.
Community Schools Summer Camps
- Pre-K – 5th graders are eligible
- Monday - Friday, June 1 – August 7 (Closed 7/3)
- 7 a.m. – 6 p.m. for school age programs
- 7 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. for Pre-K programs
School Age Summer Camp Sites
- Fall River
- Grand View
- Black Rock
- Longmont Estates
- Red Hawk
Pre-K (Age 3 - Kindergarten) Sites
Registration opens February 26, 2020. Register online at stvrain.revtrak.net — scroll to your school of choice and follow the links to Community Schools programs.
Project Launch Summer Literacy Program
Through Project Launch, students can keep up with reading and writing over the summer in a fun, friendly camp-like environment. They will receive small classroom instruction from high-quality St. Vrain teachers, allowing them to get a head start on the upcoming school year.
- Exiting K – 4th graders are eligible
- Monday – Thursday, June 1 – 25
- Full day program: 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Transportation provided
- Breakfast, lunch & afternoon snack provided
- Tuition-based and scholarship spots available
This program is offered by invite-only. Registration information will be sent home with eligible students.
Innovation Center SuperStem Camps
- For ages 9 – 17
- June 8 – July 31
- 3-day or 5-day camp experiences
- Located at the Innovation Center of St. Vrain Valley Schools
- Free lunch supervision for campers attending morning and afternoon sessions on the same day
Course listings available soon
Registration opens March 1, 2020. Register online at innovation.svvsd.org
Cost: $160 for 3-day 8:30 - 11:30 a.m. or 12 - 3 p.m., $200 for 5-day 9 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Up with People Jr. Summer Camp
- For ages 8 – 12
- July 13 – 17
- 9 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Located at Centennial Elementary School
- Camp culminates with a high-energy public performance showcasing the children’s talents, cultures, and hopes for the world