Summer School, Camps & Enrichment
There are many activities taking place throughout the district during the summer month. St. Vrain Valley Schools offers a variety of summer programs for all ages, as well as professional development for staff. Programs listed below may be full - contact the school or program directly with inquiries. Check with your local school for additional programs that might be available.
Community Schools Summer Camps
- Pre-K – 5th graders are eligible
- Daily, May 29 – August 1 (Closed 7/4, 7/5)
- 7 a.m. – 6 p.m. for school age programs
- 7 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. for Pre-K programs
School Age Summer Camp Sites
- Blue Mountain
- Grand View
- Red Hawk
- Soaring Heights
Pre-K (Age 3 - Kindergarten) Sites
- Grand View
Registration opens February 20, 2019. Register online at stvrain.revtrak.net — scroll to your school of choice and follow the links to Community Schools programs.
Project Launch Summer Literacy Program
Through Project Launch, students can keep up with reading and writing over the summer in a fun, friendly camp-like environment. They will receive small classroom instruction from high-quality St. Vrain teachers, allowing them to get a head start on the upcoming school year.
- Exiting K – 4th graders are eligible
- Monday – Thursday, June 3 – 27
- Full day program: 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Transportation provided
- Breakfast, lunch & afternoon snack provided
- Tuition-based and scholarship spots available
This program is offered by invite-only. Registration information will be sent home with eligible students on February 11.
Innovation Center SuperStem Camps
- For ages 7 – 14
- June 3 – July 12
- 3-day, 1-day, or half-day camp experiences
- Located at the Innovation Center of St. Vrain Valley Schools
- Free lunch supervision for campers attending morning and afternoon sessions on the same day
Registration opens March 1, 2019. Register online at innovation.svvsd.org
Up with People Jr. Summer Camp
- For ages 8 – 12
- Two sessions: June 10 – 14 and July 15 – 19
- 9 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Located at Centennial Elementary School
- Camp culminates with a high-energy public performance showcasing the children’s talents, cultures, and hopes for the world
Young Ameritowne Financial Literacy Camp
- Located at Trail Ridge Middle School
- July 15-19
- For students entering 5th and 6th grade
- Contact your school's principal or Susan Zimmerman to register
- June 3-14 for students exiting K, 1st & 2nd grade
- June 7-21 for students exiting 3rd, 4th & 5th grade
- 8:30 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Located at IBM Boulder and the Innovation Center of St. Vrain Valley Schools
- Camps culminate with exhibitions at the Innovation Center from 6-7 p.m. on June 14 and June 21
- Registration by invitation only
School Music and Performing Arts Camps
- Altona Middle School Summer Band
July 15- August 1
- Coal Ridge Music Camps
June 3 - June 13
- Erie High School Theater Camp & Performances
May 28-June 14; performances June 15 & 16
- Erie High School Drumline
May 28, June 4, June 11, June 18, June 25, July 2, July 9, July 16
- Erie High School Band Camp
July 22-August 2
- Frederick High School Jazz Combo Camp
- Frederick High School Orchestra Camp
- Frederick High School Band Camp
August 1, 2, 5
- Longs Peak Middle School Band Camp
- Mead High School Band Camp
July 29-August 9
- Westview Middle School Summer Orchestra Camp
Summer Lunch Program for Students
Lunch will be served at the following sites Monday through Thursday, from June 3 to July 25.
- Carr Park | 1301 21st Ave., Longmont | 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Coal Miner's Park | 770 Cheesman St., Erie | 11:15 a.m.-12:15 p.m.
- Countryside Village | 1400S. Collyer St., Longmont | 11:45 a.m.-12:15 p.m.
- Longmont Youth Center | 1050 Lashley St., Longmont | 12:00 p.m.-1 p.m.
- Rothrock Dell Park | 700 E. 5th Ave., Longmont | 11:30 a.m. -12:30 p.m.
Other Camp Opportunities
- Altona Summer Enrichment Programs
- Westview Middle Summer STEAM