Open Enrollment 2021-2022
The open enrollment window for the 2021-2022 school year is from December 1, 2020 through December 15, 2020. The open enrollment process has some changes, below is a step-by-step guide of what to expect if you plan to open enroll your student(s).
Note: Open Enrollment is only applicable to grades K-12. Preschool is not an applicable option for Open Enrollment. Please visit Preschool for additional information.
If you have questions about the open enrollment process or need assistance with technology or the online application, please contact any school’s main office for support.
*Information and boundary change discussions regarding Elementary 28 will be available January 2021. If you are currently enrolled at Soaring Heights PK-8 with the intent to stay for the 2021-2022 School Year, and boundary changes could impact you, please fill out an open enrollment form.
Accessing the open enrollment application:
- The open enrollment window for the 2021-2022 school year begins December 1, 2020.
- Open enrollment is online this year, once the window opens families will click the link above to begin the process.
- All families will be prompted to create an account, providing parent name, home address, and phone number. You will create a login email and password for a one time account creation.
- When prompted, log in by entering the email and password previously created.
- When prompted, enter student information and complete your student’s profile.
- After completing your first student’s profile, either update (save) or add another student to your account and complete a second student profile.
Beginning your application:
- Click “Begin Application” to apply for open enrollment for your student.
- Select the student’s name for the application. If you entered multiple students you will have the option for each student.
- Select “Open Enrollment Application.”
- Applicant student grade levels will appear, click the button marked “Select” and select the school to which you are requesting open enrollment.
- To complete your open enrollment application, select “Complete New Application.”
- When prompted, enter the information requested of the open enrollment application for St. Vrain Valley Schools. Click to proceed.
- You will see a confirmation page showing your confirmation number, you will also receive an email at the email address provided showing the application submission.
Checking your application status:
- Applications are granted on a rolling basis and you will be notified through the family dashboard and by email between December 15, 2020 – January 18, 2021.
- Your application status can be viewed in your family dashboard. You will receive an email when there is a status change.
- If open enrollment is granted, you must accept the offer in your family dashboard by February 1, 2021 or the school will proceed as if you do not intend to open enroll.