- Preschool students will attend school in-person fully 4 days per week.
- Additional precautions will be in place to ensure social distancing and a safe learning environment.
- Upon arrival, students will wash their hands or use hand sanitizer.
- Boulder County Public Health has mandated that all students in grades PK-12 wear a mask while inside of our school buildings, regardless of vaccination status.
- Students will not be required to wear masks outdoors. Accordingly, we will be strongly encouraging our teachers and staff to provide several outdoor learning experiences and breaks for recess, lunch, and physical activity, etc., throughout the day.
- Students will be dismissed at exits in a way that keeps classes separated as much as possible and dismissal times may be staggered when needed to maintain social distancing.
Preschool Teaching & Learning Priorities:
- Safety: The health and safety of our students, staff, and parents is our top priority and we continue to work in partnership with Boulder County Health and the State of Colorado to determine the health and safety practices for our schools. Students should be prepared for additional procedures when they return to school, in accordance with our health agency partner guidelines.
- Relationships: Establish and maintain strong teacher to student (family) and student to student relationships.
- Engagement: Create ongoing opportunities for engagement and excitement in learning.
- Academic Excellence: Deliver high-quality, developmentally appropriate instruction.
- Equity: All students have the access to resources and the support they need to reach their educational goals.
This year, we will be notifying families regarding cases of COVID-19 in your school if your student is directly impacted. For families interested in tracking the case data related to their school, St. Vrain Valley Schools will continue to maintain a COVID-19 case dashboard on our website beginning August 17.