Dear St. Vrain Valley Schools Community,
Multi-Tiered Systems of Support
Support for Multi-Tiered Systems of Support (MTSS) is part of the Department of Assessment, Curriculum, and Instruction at the Learning Services Center. The department supports the development of tiered interventions, instruction and progress monitoring in St. Vrain Valley Schools.
The Executive Director of Professional Development and Assessment is responsible for the following to support our community, parents, administrators, teachers, and students in the St. Vrain Valley School District:
- Effective implementation of Multi-Tiered Systems of Support in St Vrain Valley School District
- Support district and schools determining researched based interventions that meet the needs of all students
- Provide training to Multi-Tiered Systems of Support building liaisons in Aimsweb (district adopted progress monitoring data system)
- Support schools in the problem solving process
- Identify, design, and coordinate Multi-Tiered Systems of Support professional development opportunities for building liaisons
- Facilitate quarterly building liaison meetings focused on instruction, student achievement, and interventions
Committees & Assemblies
The Department of Assessment, Curriculum, and Instruction has established teacher leadership teams with representation from each building to support District initiatives, District achievement goals, professional development, and instructional programming in mathematics. The MTSS building liaisons meet quarterly as a communication and support link between teachers, schools, and the District.