Summer School, Camps & Enrichment
There are many activities taking place throughout the district during the summer month. St. Vrain Valley Schools offers a variety of summer programs for all ages, as well as professional development for staff. Programs listed below may be full - contact the school or program directly with inquiries. Check with your local school for additional programs that might be available.
Community Schools Summer Camps
- Pre-K – 5th graders are eligible
- Daily, May 29 – August 1 (Closed 7/4, 7/5)
- 7 a.m. – 6 p.m. for school age programs
- 7 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. for Pre-K programs
School Age Summer Camp Sites
- Blue Mountain
- Grand View
- Red Hawk
- Soaring Heights
Pre-K (Age 3 - Kindergarten) Sites
- Grand View
Registration opens February 20, 2019. Register online at stvrain.revtrak.net — scroll to your school of choice and follow the links to Community Schools programs.
Project Launch Summer Literacy Program
Through Project Launch, students can keep up with reading and writing over the summer in a fun, friendly camp-like environment. They will receive small classroom instruction from high-quality St. Vrain teachers, allowing them to get a head start on the upcoming school year.
- Exiting K – 4th graders are eligible
- Monday – Thursday, June 3 – 27
- Full day program: 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Transportation provided
- Breakfast, lunch & afternoon snack provided
- Tuition-based and scholarship spots available
This program is offered by invite-only. Registration information will be sent home with eligible students on February 11.
Innovation Center SuperStem Camps
- For ages 7 – 14
- June 3 – July 12
- 3-day, 1-day, or half-day camp experiences
- Located at the Innovation Center of St. Vrain Valley Schools
- Free lunch supervision for campers attending morning and afternoon sessions on the same day
Registration opens March 1, 2019. Register online at innovation.svvsd.org
Up with People Jr. Summer Camp
- For ages 8 – 12
- Two sessions: June 10 – 14 and July 15 – 19
- 9 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Located at Centennial Elementary School
- Camp culminates with a high-energy public performance showcasing the children’s talents, cultures, and hopes for the world