Dear St. Vrain Valley Schools Community,
Online Registration is a great option for new families to St. Vrain. Families still have the option to fill out a paper registration packet if preferred, contact your school to obtain a complete packet.
Parents/guardians fill out an online application that includes information about members of the household, emergency contacts and student data. Application processing will be handled by the neighborhood school(s) and notification will be sent via email as an application moves through the approval process. Processing time will vary as school staff does not work over the summer months. Upon application approval, it is necessary for the family to visit the school(s) to complete the enrollment process.
- Internet connected computer
- Web Browser (IE8 or above, Firefox 4 or above, Safari is not supported)
- Pop Up Blockers must be turned off
- A valid email address
- Access to a printer is optional
Online Registration Process for New Families
- Fill out an online registration application (only for families who have not attended a SVVSD school previously)
- Submitted applications will receive a confirmation email
- Parents/Guardians will receive email updates as application is being processed
- Upon application approval, notification will be sent via email
- Parents/Guardians should bring necessary documentation to the school(s) to complete student(s) enrollment
For a listing of District schools, please visit: Schools
For additional information on open enrollment within the District, please visit: Enrollment & Registration
Maps & Boundaries
The District provides maps and boundaries to assist those looking for geographic information related to the St. Vrain Valley School District. Maps & Boundaries
For additional information or questions regarding online registration, please email us at email@example.com or contact Lorraine Baxter 303-702-7730 or Amber Muir 303-702-7910.