You are hereHome » About » District Departments » Financial Services » Required Financial Transparency
Required Financial Transparency
Colorado Revised Statutes, 22-44-304
(Commencing July 1, 2016)
- District Adopted Budget - Including Uniform Budget Summary (current and prior two years)
- District Financial Audit (current and prior two years)
- Quarterly Financial Statements (current and prior two years)
- Salary Schedules or Policies (current and prior two years)
- Accounts Payable Check Registers (current and prior two years)
- Credit, Debit and Purchase Card Statements (current and prior two years)
- Investment Performance Reports or Statements (current and prior two years)
- Individual School Site Financial Information (added per CDE for 2016-17; requires information to be posted no later than March 1, 2017)
- Other District-Specific Financial Information
(All documents must be posted or updated within 60 days after completion or receipt of the applicable report, statement or document)
Disclaimer: Please consider the context when evaluating financial transactions. Some transactions may appear improper on the surface but are perfectly normal and justifiable when placed in the proper context. We welcome your questions regarding our financial transactions or records.
District Informational Summary: St. Vrain Valley School District is the educational home of more than 32,000 of Colorado’s students. The seventh largest school district in the state, St. Vrain Valley operates 53 schools that are spread over 411 square miles.
Located approximately 30 miles north of Denver, SVVS is geographically diverse. Its physical boundaries extend from the Continental Divide into the plains of Colorado. Adding to its scenic setting are historic downtown Longmont and the backdrop of Rocky Mountain National Park and Longs Peak.
There are 13 different communities that makeup St. Vrain Valley School District: eastern Boulder, Broomfield, Dacono, Erie, Firestone, Frederick, Hygiene, Longmont, Lyons, Mead, Niwot, Peaceful Valley, and Raymond. Parts of Boulder, Larimer, Weld, and Broomfield Counties fall within its boundaries.
Chief Financial Officer
Administrative Assistant to Chief Financial Officer
Colorado Department of Education School Finance Division