St. Vrain Valley Schools’ Communications team was recently recognized by the National Schools Public Relations Association for outstanding work in educational communications. Award recognitions included:
- National Excellence Award in Magazine Publications: St. Vrainnovation Magazine
- National Excellence Award in Internet/Intranet Websites: St. Vrainnovation Magazine Website
- National Merit Award in Videos Produced In-House: Empowering the Future
- National Merit Award in Videos Produced In-House: The Future of America
- National Honorable Mention in e-Newsletters: Superintendent’s Update
- National Honorable Mention in Marketing Publications: Driving the Future Bus Branding
For the Publications and Digital Media Awards category, St. Vrain Valley Schools was the only district in Colorado to receive an ‘Excellence’ recognition in any category and were one of only four Colorado districts represented overall. St. Vrain was also one of only two public school districts nationally who received an ‘Excellence’ recognition in Magazine Publications.