The Education Foundation for the St. Vrain Valley presents the Virtual 35th Annual Sunrise Stampede – Racing to Support St. Vrain Students with Special Needs!
The Sunrise Stampede is an annual family-oriented 10K or 2-mile run/walk that celebrates and supports students with special needs. The event has raised more than $225,000 for student programs across St. Vrain Valley Schools. All net proceeds support Teacher Innovation Grants for students with special needs. These grants are awarded to teachers who have innovative ideas to enhance learning for students.
This year’s race will be conducted virtually. Participants can sign up for their selected distance, 10K or 2-mile, and complete the race on a course of their choice from August 6th to August 8th. Mark your calendars and watch for information about our live broadcast event on August 8th, Sunrise Stampede’s day.
- August 5th at Noon: Registration Closes
- August 6th to August 8th: Virtual Sunrise Stampede
- August 8th: Live Broadcast Event
- August 9th: Results Announced
Registration is being offered for free for the first 200 St. Vrain Valley Schools students courtesy of Longmont United Hospital Centura Health.
- After the 200 free student registrations are claimed, students can register for $15. All student registrations include a free race t-shirt.
- Adult registration is $30, with the option to purchase a race t-shirt for $10.
Register online >> www.sunrisestampede.org