Dear St. Vrain Valley Community,
Thank you for your outstanding support in championing the growth and development of St. Vrain Valley Schools into a nationally recognized center of excellence for student engagement and 21st-century learning. Your unwavering dedication to the well-being and success of our students, teachers, staff, and schools is a testament to the outstanding community in which we live.
The policies developed by the Board of Education outline a course of action for the District. Board of Education policies are typically passed in a two reading process with final adoption following. All such readings are done at Board meetings that are open to the public.
If you have any questions about this process, please call Barb Steege, Secretary to the Board of Education, at 303-682-7292 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use SVVSD's dedicated file search page to locate specific policy documents.
- Section A Foundations and Basic Commitments
- Section B School Board Governance and Operations
- Section C General School Administration
- Section D Fiscal Management
- Section E Support Services
- Section F Facility Planning and Development
- Section G Personnel
- Section H Negotiations
- Section I Instruction
- Section J Students
- Section K School-Community-Home Relations
- Section L Education Agency Relations