Project Launch Elementary School
Through Project Launch, elementary students can strengthen their reading and math skills over the summer in a fun, friendly camp-like environment. They will receive small classroom instruction from high-quality St. Vrain teachers, allowing them to get extra support for a great start on the upcoming school year.
- Exiting K – 5th graders are eligible
- Monday – Thursday, June 7 – July 1
- Full day program: 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Transportation provided
- Breakfast, lunch & afternoon snack provided
- Available at no cost to families
Program Site Locations
- Alpine Elementary
- Burlington Elementary
- Columbine Elementary
- Eagle Crest Elementary
- Grand View Elementary
- Indian Peaks Elementary
- LaunchED Virtual Academy
- Legacy Elementary
- Longs Peak Middle School
- Mead Elementary
- Red Hawk Elementary
- Rocky Mountain Elementary
- Thunder Valley K-8
- Timberline PK-8
Registration information was shared via your school’s newsletter. For additional program information, please contact your child’s classroom teacher, literacy specialist, or principal.
Project Launch Middle School
New this year, Project Launch Middle School is a four-week, 16-day summer focus program for current sixth and seventh grade students. The program provides an opportunity for students to master grade level content in math and language arts, and participate in STEM extension activities.
- Dates: June 7, 2021 – July 1, 2021
- Time: 9:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. (may vary per middle school site)
- Transportation, breakfast, and lunch provided
- No costs to enrolled students
To register, please contact your middle school.