Tuition-based Preschool Enrollment
Elementary schools offer a variety of tuition based preschool opportunities for the 2020-2021 school year including two, three, or four day options for both three and four year old students.
- Preschool programs meet quality standards and state licensing requirements. Classes are limited in size with low adult-to-child ratios.
- The tuition rate for half day preschool programs for the 2021-2022 school year
- 4 half-day classes (M-Th am or pm) – $320.00
- *Tuition payments are per month for 9 months
- Specific programming options can be found in the Preschool Programs Reference Sheet (see below)
- Students must be three or four years of age on or before October 1st.
- Parents/Guardians must complete the Preschool Application
- Upon notification of acceptance into a program, a non-refundable $65.00 registration fee is required with a completed SVVSD preschool registration packet.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can I apply for a preschool outside of my attendance area?
A: Yes, although preference is given to applicants within the school’s attendance/residence area.
Q: Will transportation be available?
A: No, transportation will not be available.