St. Vrain Valley School District values the health and wellbeing of their employees. In an effort to improve the health of all SVVSD employees, increase productivity, decrease absenteeism, and have a healthier and happier workforce, the district established a Worksite Wellness Program in 2010.
Mission: To establish a culture of health and wellness that encourages lifelong healthy behaviors and attitudes, fosters a healthy learning environment, promotes student achievement and benefits our employees and community through improved quality of life.
- Encourage a supportive social and physical environment that promotes a culture of healthy lifestyles for all district employees.
- Provide a variety of wellness initiatives to educate employees about the importance of modifiable risk factors and to encourage healthy behavior change.
- Raise awareness and engagement of wellness initiatives for optimal health
- Engage leadership in supporting, role modeling, and communicating wellness in the workplace.
Sample Wellness Initiatives:
- Onsite Biometric Health Screenings
- Cooking Demonstrations
- Onsite Flu Shots
- Onsite Health Coaching
- Wellness/Activity Challenges
- Wellness Seminars
Check out our Employee Wellness Blog for more information about our Wellness Program. You can also find various articles relating to the different components of wellness.
Interested in more information? Want to get involved? Contact Karl Weaver at email@example.com