Building and Outside Services
The Building and Outside Services Department supports the District’s vision by making sure our school campuses are safe, secure, inviting, and aesthetically pleasing. We support any outdoor educational opportunities that our campuses can offer.
We are good stewards of the land out of respect for our neighbors and the environment. We have good relations with our community to work together in the best interests of our students.
Our playgrounds are safe, yet challenging, for the students using them. And we maintain a comprehensive Playground Safety and Maintenance Program.
- We have approximately 800acres consisting of 46 school campuses, 7 service sites, 9 sports complexes, and 5 undeveloped sites.
- We have 17 Full time employees and 10 seasonal grounds keepers.
Members or Participants of
- CAPA Colorado Asphalt Pavement Association
- ALCC Association of Landscape Contractor of Colorado
- National Playground Safety Institute International
- CSPMA Colorado School Plant Manager Association
- Irrigation Association
- APWA American Public Waterworks Association
- CSTMA Colorado Sports Turf Management Association