Dear St. Vrain Valley Community,
It has been an outstanding start to the academic year and I want to thank our students, families, teachers, staff and other partners for continuing to support St. Vrain Valley Schools’ drive for excellence in serving our community and advancing public education.
You are hereHome » Leadership » Board of Education » Policies » Section L Education Agency Relations
Section L Education Agency Relations
Section L of the NEPN/NSBA classification system contains policies, regulations, and exhibits on the school district's relationship with other education agencies -- including other school systems, regional or service districts, private schools, colleges and universities, education research organizations, and state and national education agencies.
- LBB - Cooperative Educational Programming
- LBD* - Relations with District Charter Schools
- LBD*-R - Relations with District Charter Schools (Procedure for Establishment, Review, Renewal, Revocation and Closure)
- LBD*-E - District Charter School Intent to Apply Form
- LBDB*-1 - Relations with Institute Charter Schools (School Boards with Exclusive Chartering Authority)
- LC - Relations with Education Research Agencies
- LDA - Student Teaching
- LDA-R - Student Teaching and Internships