Dear St. Vrain Valley Community,
Thank you for your outstanding support in championing the growth and development of St. Vrain Valley Schools into a nationally recognized center of excellence for student engagement and 21st-century learning. Your unwavering dedication to the well-being and success of our students, teachers, staff, and schools is a testament to the outstanding community in which we live.
You are hereHome » Leadership » Board of Education » Policies » Section L Education Agency Relations
Section L Education Agency Relations
Section L of the NEPN/NSBA classification system contains policies, regulations, and exhibits on the school district's relationship with other education agencies -- including other school systems, regional or service districts, private schools, colleges and universities, education research organizations, and state and national education agencies.
- LBB - Cooperative Educational Programming
- LBD* - Relations with District Charter Schools
- LBD*-R - Relations with District Charter Schools (Procedure for Establishment, Review, Renewal, Revocation and Closure)
- LBD*-E - District Charter School Intent to Apply Form
- LBDB*-1 - Relations with Institute Charter Schools (School Boards with Exclusive Chartering Authority)
- LC - Relations with Education Research Agencies
- LDA - Student Teaching
- LDA-R - Student Teaching and Internships