Dear St. Vrain Valley Community,
It has been an outstanding start to the academic year and I want to thank our students, families, teachers, staff and other partners for continuing to support St. Vrain Valley Schools’ drive for excellence in serving our community and advancing public education.
You are hereHome » Leadership » Board of Education » Policies » Section C General School Administration
Section C General School Administration
Section C of the NEPN/NSBA classification system contains policies, regulations, and exhibits on school management, administrative organization, and school building and department administration -- including the administrative aspect of special programs and system wide reforms such as school- or site-based management. It also houses personnel policies on the superintendent, senior administrators (management team), and school principals. All phases of policy implementation -- procedures or regulations -- are properly located in this section.
- CBA/CBC - Qualifications, Powers and Responsibilities of Superintendent (Job Description)
- CBB - Recruitment of Superintendent
- CBD - Superintendent's Contract
- CBF - Superintendent's Conduct
- CBI - Evaluation of Superintendent
- CC - Administrative Organization
- CC-E - St. Vrain Administrative Organizational Chart
- CCB - Line and Staff Relations
- CH - Policy Implementation
- CHD - Administration in the Absence of Policy
- CI - Temporary Administrative Assignments