Dear St. Vrain Valley Community,
Thank you for your outstanding support in championing the growth and development of St. Vrain Valley Schools into a nationally recognized center of excellence for student engagement and 21st-century learning. Your unwavering dedication to the well-being and success of our students, teachers, staff, and schools is a testament to the outstanding community in which we live.
You are hereHome » Leadership » Board of Education » Policies » Section C General School Administration
Section C General School Administration
Section C of the NEPN/NSBA classification system contains policies, regulations, and exhibits on school management, administrative organization, and school building and department administration -- including the administrative aspect of special programs and system wide reforms such as school- or site-based management. It also houses personnel policies on the superintendent, senior administrators (management team), and school principals. All phases of policy implementation -- procedures or regulations -- are properly located in this section.
- CBA/CBC - Qualifications, Powers and Responsibilities of Superintendent (Job Description)
- CBB - Recruitment of Superintendent
- CBD - Superintendent's Contract
- CBF - Superintendent's Conduct
- CBI - Evaluation of Superintendent
- CC - Administrative Organization
- CC-E - St. Vrain Administrative Organizational Chart
- CCB - Line and Staff Relations
- CH - Policy Implementation
- CHD - Administration in the Absence of Policy
- CI - Temporary Administrative Assignments