Dear St. Vrain Valley Community,
The policies developed by the Board of Education outline a course of action for the District. Board of Education policies are typically passed in a two reading process with final adoption following. All such readings are done at Board meetings that are open to the public.
If you have any questions about this process, please call Barb Steege, Secretary to the Board of Education, at 303-682-7292 or email@example.com.
Use SVVSD's dedicated file search page to locate specific policy documents.
- Section A Foundations and Basic Commitments
- Section B School Board Governance and Operations
- Section C General School Administration
- Section D Fiscal Management
- Section E Support Services
- Section F Facility Planning and Development
- Section G Personnel
- Section H Negotiations
- Section I Instruction
- Section J Students
- Section K School-Community-Home Relations
- Section L Education Agency Relations