St. Vrain was honored to have 13 schools receive awards, some more than one.
Substitute Teacher Employment
Notice to Existing Substitute Teachers
Updated Email and Pay Stub Information
- If you have never used your district email, please contact HR to find out what your username and initial password are.
- If you know your username and password but have not used it in a while (over 60 days) go to http://pwreset.svvsd.org to reset it.
- The district's financial web site (formally EOL) has moved to http://iv.svvsd.org (Infinite Visions). Here you can access your pay stubs and other personal information using the same username and password as used for district email, etc.
The application process to become a substitute teacher within the St. Vrain Valley School District requires applicants to complete the following steps:
- Acquire or hold an appropriate license
- Complete the application process and apply
- Attend the District's Substitute Teacher Orientation
The Colorado Department of Education issues teaching licenses to qualified applicants. The District requires that applicants hold one of the following State issued licenses:
- Colorado Teaching License (Professional and Initial Licenses are accepted)
- Colorado Substitute Authorization (3-year and 5-year authorizations are accepted)
- Additional licensing information
Apply for position
Substitute Teacher Orientation
Applicants must also complete a one hour Substitute Teacher Orientation. After the District pre-screens the applications, those that are selected to be hired will be contacted and scheduled for a Substitute Teacher Orientation.
District substitute teachers are paid according to the following rates (as of July 1, 2008):
$100.00 per full day
$50.00 per half day
$150.00 per full day long term
$75.00 per half day long term
Current substitute teachers have access to SubFinder and WebConnect. SubFinder and WebConnect allow substitutes to review current assignments, review available jobs, cancel a job, and review personal information.
- SubFinder can be accessed by calling (877) 400 - 0367
- SubFinder On Line
The Substitute Handbook provides information and summarizes pertinent issues for substitute teachers.
For additional information or questions, please contact the Substitute Coordinator by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone [ (303) 682 - 7393 ].