Below is a list of the various disability categories or physical or health conditions that may have a significant impact on a student's ability to learn and result in an educational disability. If you click on a disability category, you will be directed to the CDE website which will provide more information about a specific area.
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Hearing Impairment, Including Deafness
- Intellectual Disabilities
- Orthopedic Impairment
- Other Health Impaired
- Serious Emotional Disabilities
- Significant Support Needs (SSN)
- Speech or Language Impairment
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Visual Impairment, Including Blindness
For additional information or questions on the District's programs, contact the Executive Director of Student Services at (303) 772-7700.