Dear St. Vrain Valley Community,
It has been an outstanding start to the academic year and I want to thank our students, families, teachers, staff and other partners for continuing to support St. Vrain Valley Schools’ drive for excellence in serving our community and advancing public education.
You are hereHome » About » District Departments » Preschool » Preschool Registration Information » Tuition-based Preschool Enrollment
Tuition-based Preschool Enrollment
Elementary schools offer a variety of tuition based preschool opportunities including two, three, or four day options for both three and four year old students.
- Preschool programs meet quality standards and state licensing requirements. Classes are limited in size with low adult-to-child ratios.
- The tuition rates for all preschool programs for the 2017-2018 school year
- 2 half-day classes (T/Th am) – $185.00
- 3 half-day classes (M/W/F am) – $235.00
- 4 half-day classes (M-Th am or pm) – $290.00
- *All tuition payments are per month for 9 months
- Two, three and four day programs are available, half day mornings or afternoons.
- Specific programming options can be found in the Preschool Programs Reference Sheet (see below)
- Students must be three or four years of age on or before October 1st.
- Parents/Guardians must complete the Tuition Based Application, found in the Preschool Registration Packet (see below)
- Parents/Guardians must submit the completed Tuition Based Application to the school in your attendance/residence area. Find your attendance area.
- Upon notification of acceptance into a program, a non-refundable $65.00 registration fee is required with a completed SVVSD preschool registration packet.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can I apply for a preschool outside of my attendance area?
A: Yes, although preference is given to applicants within the school’s attendance/residence area.
Q: Will transportation be available?
A: No, transportation will not be available.