Dear St. Vrain Valley Schools Community,
You are hereHome » About » District Departments » Preschool » Preschool Registration Information » Tuition-based Preschool Enrollment
Tuition-based Preschool Enrollment
Elementary schools offer a variety of tuition based preschool opportunities including two, three, or four day options for both three and four year old students.
- Preschool programs meet quality standards and state licensing requirements. Classes are limited in size with low adult-to-child ratios.
- The tuition rates for all preschool programs for the 2017-2018 school year
- 2 half-day classes (T/Th am) – $185.00
- 3 half-day classes (M/W/F am) – $235.00
- 4 half-day classes (M-Th am or pm) – $290.00
- *All tuition payments are per month for 9 months
- Two, three and four day programs are available, half day mornings or afternoons.
- Specific programming options can be found in the Preschool Programs Reference Sheet (see below)
- Students must be three or four years of age on or before October 1st.
- Parents/Guardians must complete the Tuition Based Application, found in the Preschool Registration Packet (see below)
- Parents/Guardians must submit the completed Tuition Based Application to the school in your attendance/residence area. Find your attendance area.
- Upon notification of acceptance into a program, a non-refundable $65.00 registration fee is required with a completed SVVSD preschool registration packet.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can I apply for a preschool outside of my attendance area?
A: Yes, although preference is given to applicants within the school’s attendance/residence area.
Q: Will transportation be available?
A: No, transportation will not be available.