Dear St. Vrain Valley Community,
Thank you for your outstanding support in championing the growth and development of St. Vrain Valley Schools into a nationally recognized center of excellence for student engagement and 21st-century learning. Your unwavering dedication to the well-being and success of our students, teachers, staff, and schools is a testament to the outstanding community in which we live.
The Maintenance Department supports the District’s vision by making sure our school campuses are safe, secure, inviting, aesthetically pleasing and well maintained. With safety being our number goal, we strive to protect and enhance the assets under our care and support all educational and extracurricular opportunities that our campuses offer.
We have good relationships with our community and work together in the best interests of our students.
- We have approximately 890 acres consisting of 53 school campuses, 7 service sites, 9 sports complexes and 5 undeveloped sites spread out over 411 sq. mi.
- We have approximately 4,500,000 sq. ft. of building under roof We handle 21,000+ work order requests, annually
- We answer the phone 24 hours a day, 7 days per week
- We have 64 full time employees subdivided into 7 trade groups
- Monday thru Friday, 7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.: 303-682-7333 (Maintenance Dispatch)
- After Hours and Weekends: 303-589-2739
Members or Participants of
- CAPA Colorado Asphalt Pavement Association
- ALCC Association of Landscape Contractor of Colorado
- National Playground Safety Institute International
- CSPMA Colorado School Plant Manager Association
- Irrigation Association
- APWA American Public Waterworks Association
- CSTMA Colorado Sports Turf Management Association