Dear St. Vrain Valley Community,
Messenger Notification System
What is Messenger®?
The Infinite Campus (IC) Messenger application allows St. Vrain Valley Schools to communicate with parents/guardians via phone, email, text messaging or portal inbox as designated in the Infinite Campus Parent Portal.
NOTE: It is important to routinely verify and adjust these settings to ensure you are receiving all important school and district communications through the desired media.
Where do I adjust my settings?
To adjust how you receive communications from your school or St. Vrain Valley Schools, start by logging into the Infinite Campus Parent Portal and use the instructions listed below.
If you do not have a login or password, contact your local school for assistance.
1. Once logged in, click on the 'head' in the upper right corner and then select 'Settings' from the drop down.
2. In Settings, select Contact Preferences.
3. In Contact Preferences, be sure phone numbers and email addresses are current. It is also possible to select the Preferred Language for the app/website.
4. Select Message Preferences for both phone and email.
5. Be sure to save any changes. The save button is located at the bottom of the screen.
*What types of messages are sent?
Used for immediate communication from the district – weather related school closures, school safety procedures related to the Standard Response Protocol (SRP). More at http://stvra.in/srp.
Automated messages sent by schools to notify parents of unknown unexcused absences.
Sent from school or district for general announcements that have no time constraint – parent teacher conference reminder, school event, Superintendent Update, etc.
Sent by the school or district for time sensitive information that needs to go out in the next 24 hours – event cancellations.
Sent by teachers – missing assignment, failing grades and general classroom information.