Dear St. Vrain Valley Schools Community,
Join Our Team
- Open Position: Graphic Design and Digital Media Specialist
St. Vrain Valley Schools is looking for a talented creative professional to join our communications team and advance visual and digital communication products across our 55 schools and programs. The ideal candidate will have experience in graphic design, digital marketing, video editing, web content management, and is confident designing large print publications, infographics, logos, banners and advertising campaigns. As a member of St. Vrain Valley Schools’ award-winning communications team, the Graphic Design and Digital Media Specialist champions our standards of excellence in leadership, integrity, collaboration and transparency.
Learn more and apply >>
The Office of Communications facilitates communication with internal and external stakeholders including teachers, administrators, parents, business and the media.
- District spokesperson and media relations
- Emergency communications
- Clearinghouse for questions and concerns
- Facilitate contact with appropriate staff
- Strategic messaging, press releases & editorial
- Branding and creative management
- Print & electronic publications
- District website development and administration
- Freedom of Information requests
- Community engagement and events