The Office of Communications facilitates communication with internal and external stakeholders including teachers, administrators, parents, business and the media.
Open Communications Positions
Submit applications to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a cover letter, resume, portfolio and list of three professional references when applying for this position. Initial applicant screening will be done through a telephone interview. Applicants who are advanced past phone interviews will be required to submit a formal application through the district's online employment system.
- Creative Services Coordinator (closes 9/11/2017)
- Marketing and Communications Specialist (closes 9/11/2017)
- District spokesperson and media relations
- Emergency communications
- Clearinghouse for questions and concerns
- Facilitate contact with appropriate staff
- Strategic messaging, press releases & editorial
- Branding and creative management
- Print & electronic publications
- District website development and administration
- Freedom of Information requests
- Community engagement and events